Critical Incident - GETTING READY IN THE MORNING

CRITICAL INCIDENT
Getting ready in the morning
All along this week, while I was hosting my Bulgarian partner, I didn’t have any problem, but one thing that surprised me was that she needed a lot of time to get ready in the morning. At first I thought she was slow, but then I saw that she put lotions on her face and she combed and straight her hair and I realized she just wanted to look good. Anyway, I thought that it wasn’t necessary to primp myself because we were just going to school. Besides, we had to leave home fifteen minutes before eight and we were late almost every day. The first day we were late I thought that she would see that she spent so much time getting ready, but the next day she did the same and I had to wait for her again. It didn’t bother me at all but I was surprised because I’m not used to it. At the end of the week I found it normal and I learned to be patient in the morning.

The learning point is that some cultures give more importance to the physical appearance than other cultures and we should let them take their time to get ready.

Gina 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Critical Incident - IS ITALY A GREEN COUNTRY?

April 1st -Saturday

Opinon about the crirtical incidents